Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Flipping Thru The Old Stuff

i was tidying up my room as it was pretty much in a mess... it was plain to see that there wasnt any place for me to store my new notes... so a thorough clean up was in order... while sorting out some of the stuff, i chanced upon several items...

one of which was a photo album containing the photos me and yj took together for the 3 years that we were together... memories started to flood my mind as i flipped through the pages... all the places that we went together, all the happy times we had, all the funny faces we made, and all the time we spent... i really missed the times...

another item of which is actually a collection of the cards and letters that me n yj wrote to each other... among which were birthday cards, valentine's day cards as well as other letters... as i read through the contents, i could feel the love that we had at that particular point of time...

there were also the presents that she made and stuff that she bought for me... i can understand all the effort that she made to give those gifts... i really do...

after seeing these stuff, i realised how much i missed her... i missed hearing her voice, i missed talking to her even if its on msn, and how i wish i could tell her how much she still means to me even at this point of time... somehow i still cant bear to face her, even if it means just chatting to her on msn... i suppose its because i have yet to get over her...

if someone were to ask me now, if there's anyone new in my life... my answer will be "No"... if someone were to ask me, is there anyone new that you love, my answer will again be "No"... but if someone were to ask me, do u still love yj, my answer would be "Yes"... i think that answers everything doesnt it?

No comments: