Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Im Suffocating

i dont know what's going on with me recently... i seem to be on a pretty thin fuse, and i feel so stressed up inside of me if i can call it that... seems to be storing alot of stuff in me, not wanting to let others know... not even those im especially close with... maybe these are times when people say "there are things in life where u have to handle on your own"... maybe these are issues that i have to undertake myself, and no one else is able to help me with...

blogging would seem to be a good way for me to let things out without having to repeat or tell anyone else... i dont need anyone's sympathy and i for damn sure do not need anyone to pity me for what im going through...

a fren recently pointed out a cold hard truth to me... something that i hate to admit, but i guess its true... she said "since when have u become so pessismistic..." when i come to think of it, i used to look on the bright side of things... no matter how glum the situation may seem like, im always able to find a way to look at it from another angle... but ever since then, i dare not hope for much... i dare not even think of looking at it from another view... after seeing something so full of hope burst like a bubble right in my face, how can i convince myself that it wont happen again?

im gona fight my battles alone.................................

No comments: