Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Chance?

well... i never thought i would be happy to see a friend breakup, but when i heard from her that she has already broken up with her boyfriend last night, i was pretty much over the moon... it immediately lifted up my mood... maybe everything isnt too late after all... and furthermore, she ask me if im free to accompany her go club... i was like "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"... damn happy i say... but there was one problem, i dont like clubbing... i dont hate it, but i just dont like to club... too noisy and very difficult to talk... but then for her sake and for my sake, after much deliberation i decided to go after finding a fren to go with me... haha...

yea... so im back home from zouk... was pretty ok cept for the fact that it was full house and practically everyone was squeezing for space and no one really had space to dance... we didnt get a chance to dance as well... anyway, sent her home right to her door step if u can call it that, den took a cab home myself...

i dont know if i stand a chance or not... sometimes she gives a positive feeling like asking me to accompany her club when we haven gone out together before... and sometimes she gives me a negative feeling, something like being cold... im also not very sure... but she could be like what my friend told me, she's the super friendly type... i also dont know

No comments: